Nine Pillars of Digital India Program:
SWAN, NOFN, NKN, Rural/Urban Wi-Fi, Cloud Computing, NII (National Information Infra)
- Universal Access to Mobile Connectivity – NOFN, CCIP Policy
NOFN, CCIP Policy
- Public Internet Access Programme
CSC, Post Office, Mass IT Literacy NOFN
- e-Governance – Reforming Government through Technology
e-Office, ERP, HRMS, IVRS, Aadhaar based e-KYC Services, IT Cadre
- E-Kranti – Electronic delivery of services
250+ e-Services (G2C, B2C, B2B, G2B, etc), Poerals, Apps (Portals, Mobile), ISMO
MyGov Haryana, e-Services, State Portals, Websites, Cyber Security Policy etc.
- Electronics Manufacturing
Incubation Centres, IoT, STPI, IIIT, ITIR etc.
NDLM, Digital Literacy, Skill Development, Rural BPO, IT / ESDM/ Start-up Policy etc.
RAS, Digital Locker, e-Sign, IVRS etc.