Today’s Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya is the ‘dream come true’ of Bhagat Phool Singh Ji, who established a Gurukul for girls at Khanpur Kalan in 1936. Even after the demise of Bhagat Phool Singh, his equally dynamic daughter Subhashini Ji not only took control of Gurukul but worked vigorously in expanding the Gurukul in terms of its various constituent institutions like BPS Memorial Girls’ College (1967), BPS College of Education (1968), MSM Ayurvedic College (1973), BPS Mahila Polytechnic (1984), TIG Bhainswal Kalan(1999) and PSD Girls’ Law College (2003).The State Government under the leadership of Shri Bhupinder Singh Hooda, the Honorable Chief Minister of Haryana took cognizance and upgraded the erstwhile Gurukul to the status of a University exclusively for women in August 2006 and christened it as Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya, which happens to be the first State Women University of North India. Since then BPSMV has undergone a complete transformation; a 75 years old Gurukul started with only three girls has turned into a modern university with approximately 7000 girls on its rolls studying in various programmes.Salient Features
The University Logo is property of the University. If any one uses the University Logo without written permission in any form fully or partially can face Legal Consequences.